Most commonly used loan forms

Construction - Purchase - Bridge - Re-finance

NOTE: ALL loans require only 3 documents submitted for us
to determine if we have a lender for a particular loan scenario:

1: Appropriate intake form, a
2: Personal Financial Statement and a
3 bureau tri merge credit report.

A loan will not be considered without these 3 forms correctly and completely filled out.
If we deem a loan viable we'll issue an engagement agreement and request further documentation.

Construction - Purchase - Bridge - Re Finance  INTAKE FORMS

Download your forms here:

 Construction Sub-Form (Hospitality)

 Commercial Construction Loan Sub-Form (Generic)

 Purchase REFINANCE and PIP Sub-Form (Hospitality)

 Purchase Submission Form (Generic)

 Refinance Sub-Form (Hospitality)

 Refinance Submission Form (Generic)

 Residential Construction-Development Sub-Form

 Single Family Rental (1-4) Construction Form

SFR (1-4) Purchase or Bridge Sub-Form

SFR (1-4) Refinance Sub-Form

Small Balance Blanket Loan Sub-Form

Personal Financial Statement PDF format

Where to obtain a tri merge credit report:

Be aware many of the above offer a free trial but charge fees after the free trial ends.

Read the terms on the site you choose for instructions how to cancel subscription once you retrieve your free credit report or you may be charged monthly fees.

Please use the site which best serves your needs. 

Commercial real estate  and business acquisition SBA loans

Send inquiries to


Hard Money

From 9% - Interest Only w/ balloon
Closings as fast as 10 business days

SBA Loans

Business and property acquisition
for qualified borrowers

PIP Loans for Hospitality

Property Improvement Program loans for Flagged and boutique hotels / motels